HTML & CSS
THE ART INSTITUTE OF COLORADO
Bachelor's of Art in Graphic Design and Visual Communication
Graduated: June 2011
Associates Degree of Applied Science in Graphic Design and Multimedia
Fort Worth, TX
Graduated: May 2009
MATRIX FITNESS AND SPA
Fresh out of college, I provided them with brochures, marketing materials and flyers maintaining their graphic standards.
ALTITUDE MOVERS DENVER
Art Director/General Manager
- Aided in the creation of the company as well as provided all of the graphic needs. Including their logo, website, brochures, form layouts, shirt designs and photography.
- Trained and managed all of the employees.
- Made the schedule and also did payroll.
- Took care of the accounting, booking jobs and customer service.
MEDIA SAGA SOCIAL SEO
- Aided in the creation of the website for the company as well as the imagery and aesthetic of the website.
- Currently providing graphic and web design services both creating or maintaining depending on clients needs.
- Create ads / campaigns across all social media platforms.
- Creating and adjusting websites to ensure better SEO, therefore ranking higher on google search engine.
- Email marketing campaigns.
- Communication with client via phone or email.
IMS Printing & Signs
- Communicate with the clients via email or phone to understand what is wanted.
- Schedule a survey if need be. Take pictures, measurements and assess the situation to best fulfill the clients request.
- Design and develop a mockup of finished product.
- Prep art work for production.
- QC finished product to ensure a signature worthy product is sent out or installed.
SPIRIT GEAR DIRECT
Senior Graphic Designer
- Developed an automated online order form that increased speed and quality of production, which improved customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate, manage and create logos for elementary, middle, high school and Corporate organizations.
- Create marketing material for fundraising, spirit wear, educational and sporting events nation-wide.
- Finalized graphic files in preparation for multiple production methods.
- Participate in conceptualizing, creating and producing visuals in various design disciplines (print, web and social) while maintaining continuity with company brand in a high volume, deadline driven environment. Projects included: Website development (front end design, email blast, social media campaigns, various forms of print literature, logo design, separations for garment printing)
- Update, modify and manage customer graphics through back end administration, prepare files for print production per customer specifications.
- Train and manage designers and contractors in implementation of systems. Coordinate with various departments in delivery of spirit wear products.